Wildebeest and zebras In Serengeti National park.
Experience Tanzania The Ombeni Experience, Serengeti Spring Safari
We cannot wait to show you the beauty of
Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and South Africa.
As you prepare to embark on Tanzania’s
most renowned game reserves and enjoy the
safari experience of a lifetime, take a look
through this itinerary and as always, let us
know if you have any questions.
Most Authentic Journey Awaiting
Led and guided by
(Ben) Ombeni Emanuel
Katherine Elias, Wildlife
Expert, Prof Ndege, OAS
OMBENI SAFARIS Best Of Africa
Tanzania Best Of Africa
Tanzania Wildlife and Nature Most beautiful Animals and vegetation
Timeless Serengeti Migration
Ben And Steve Africa
Tour hosted by: Ombeni Emanuel & Award winning 50 yrs old Tanzanian Legendary Guide- Eliudi Veneti
Note that each evening you will be given a briefing for the next day’s agenda during your cocktail hour and dinner.
1. Game drive of Tarangire National park for sightseeing.
2.Guided walk of Treetop lodge and Tarangire river.
Your third day- Full Park features morning and afternoon game drives through the savanna grasslands. Enjoy panoramic views of baobab and acacia trees as you encounter the largest elephants in Africa, as well as elands, zebra, and Cape buffalo that congregate around the waterholes. Between and after game drives, you’ll relax at the award-winning Maramboi Luxury Tented Lodge, where you’ll enjoy dinner and another beautiful night’s sleep among the diverse African wildlife.
• GAME DRIVES IN CUSTOM 4X4 VEHICLES
• BUSH PICNICS AT PRIVATE PICNIC SITE
• CAMP-FIRE DINING
- GAME DRIVES IN CUSTOM 4X4 VEHICLES
- BUSH PICNICS AT PRIVATE PICNIC SITE
- CAMP-FIRE DINING
- You will enjoy an Hideaway from chaos
- Delicious food with a private culinary team
- Private Live Music Band
- BBQ and Cocktail
- Local expert service from Wameru, Waarusha, and Maasai,
- Enjoy the service of a Legendary at Nyumbani group
- opportunity to learn about the traditions of the Maasai, in- cluding their dances, costumes and so much more .
- You can also do a Mount Meru village tour or hike, or enjoy monkey and bird watching at African Amini Life Lodge.
8383 Greenway Boulevard
Suite 600 Middleton
WI 53562, USA
100 South Ashley Street
Tampa, FL 33602
1300 I St NW Suite 400E
Arusha City Complex Ltd (BLD)
P.O. Box 2303 Arusha | 3rd Floor
Plot No. 14 & 15 Block J, Tanzania
+1 608.316.5343 +1 800.436.4934
Eyes on the price from the sky
“It's more than just a safari; it's a life-changing experience”