"Welcome to the beautifully diverse country, Tanzania. Create some unforgettable memories of the life and experience the beauty of nature."
Ben & Steve’s Africa
THE FAHERTY family Vip
BeN AND STEVE’s Wild Safari & Wine Inspired By Ben & Steve : SaFARI Guides
Kagotende Serengeti Great Migration Crossing
Ben &Steve’s Wild Safari
RUAHA NATIONAL PARK
Private Migration Safari"
Spring Green Inspiration The Faherty 2019 Safari Roaring Lion in Serengeti National park
Tanzania is an East African country known for the sweeping plains of Serengeti National Park for Serengeti great Migration, home to the “big five” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino),
and Africa’s highest mountain, found within Kilimanjaro National Park.
With 49,639,138 people, it is the largest country in the world by population, three times the
size of Italy, and slightly larger than twice the size of California. There are more than 120 tribes,
and 126+ languages are spoken, with English and Swahili being the official languages, and
there are 18 developing, 58 vigorous and 40 endangered.
Private Maji Sanctuary Lodge
Ben And Steve Africa
Tour hosted by: Ombeni Emanuel & Award winning 50yrs old Tanzanian Legendary Guide, Eliudi Veneti
- You will enjoy an Hideaway from chaos
- Delicious food with a private culinary team
- Private Live Music Band
- BBQ and Cocktail
- Local expert service from Wameru, Waarusha, and Maasai
- Enjoy the service of a Legendary at Nyumbani group
Guided by Local Bush Man (Alex Pawale) Ben & SteveThis small tribe of nomadic hunter, gatherers are thought to be the earliest primitive inhabitants of Tropical Africa. Datoga are pastoralists are also skilled silversmith’s who live near the Hadza. We will meetup with them with guides around us
Activities1. You will have a delicious lunch with our Ombeni safari chef at our private junction Maji Sanctuary Lodge.
2. Here you can relax for a bit and then can go to take a look of rest of the ombeni foun-
- 1. From 1.2hrs, it depends on the conditions, Explore the Serengeti from above.
- Followed by in Bush Champagne breakfast: Serengeti sunset safari happy hours.
1. From 1.2hrs, it depends on the conditions, Explore the Serengeti and the Serengeti great Migration from above.
2. Followed by in Bush Champagne breakfast: Serengeti sunset safari happy hours.
- opportunity to learn about the traditions of the Maasai, in- cluding their dances, costumes and so much more .
- You can also do a Mount Meru village tour or hike, or enjoy monkey and bird watching at African Amini Life Lodge.
The Ombeni Foundation
With More Than 55 Years Of Experience Team
“Personalizedis more Meaningful”
We treat every guest as a member of
Ombeni family away from town
Preparation & Policy
Preparation and policy page links
Get the perfect safari experience of lifetime
8383 Greenway Boulevard
Suite 600 Middleton
100 South Ashley Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Ben direct line +1 608 316 5343
1300 I St NW Suite 400E
Arusha City Complex Ltd (BLD)
P.O. Box 2303 Arusha | 3rd Floor
Plot No. 14 & 15 Block J, Tanzania
Eyes on the price from the sky
“It's more than just a safari; it's a life-changing experience.”